« Tax Exempt | Main | Underpayment Catch-22 »

June 21, 2012



How do you file state taxes with a IRS transcript form, as it does not contain any information given to the state? Does the state provide the same form?


It depends on the state. Best idea is to check with the state and see if they have the info and if not, find out what they suggest.

The comments to this entry are closed.



  • Disclaimer
    A reader should seek advice from an independent tax adviser with respect to the information on this blog based on the reader’s particular circumstances. This advice is intended to be general information and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS regarding the transaction or matters discussed here.
Blog powered by Typepad
Member since 04/2004