« Lulled By What You Want to Hear | Main | Slavery Footprint. »

July 24, 2012



I am trying to obtain my father tax return transcript on the website, and every time i type in my address, it says INVALID I don't understand. I need it for financial aid at school. they also need my own personal copy and when i put in my information everything was good and it was mailed to me with in a week. PLEASE don't tell me to put in a new address, its been the same address for almost 20 years now. What should I do? I'm freaking out! I really need financial aid. My father suffers from identity theft, is that a factor? And if so, how can I obtain his tax return transcript, with out it I'm screwed.

F L Allen

Have your issue been resolved?

The comments to this entry are closed.



  • Disclaimer
    A reader should seek advice from an independent tax adviser with respect to the information on this blog based on the reader’s particular circumstances. This advice is intended to be general information and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS regarding the transaction or matters discussed here.
Blog powered by Typepad
Member since 04/2004